10 April 2011
Stylish Blogger Award
I still can't quite believe that I have been given a Stylish Blogger Award. As part of this award I get to share 7 things about me that you probably don't know.
1. I was born in Sydney (in the 60's - arhhh), spent my childhood in the beautiful Monaro region of New South Wales (gateway to the Snowy Mountains). I moved to Brisbane when I was 21.
2. I would love to be good at gardening - but I'm not.
3. I must be very dull - I can't think of anything interesting to tell! Thinking, thinking ....
4. If I could do anything in the world - I'd do what I'm doing ...... being a full time mother to my gorgeous girls - Miss A (who's 11) and Miss E (who's 7) - still figuring out what I will do when they don't need me.
5. My favourite colour is red
6. I'm going to Vietnam in May - with friends ....... I'm leaving my family at home (this is a VERY big challenge for me).
7. I don't like playing board games - which is a problem as my partner loves them (he has a huge collection of them)
Ok - there is my list of seven (probably uninteresting) things about me. Now here are seven blogs I enjoy reading: